By identifying resources from public and private agencies, we work diligently to find services and programs that best suit the needs of individuals.
Inclement Weather Policy
For the safety of clients and staff, each campus will follow the practice & procedures of local county schools with respect to closures or delayed openings due to potentially hazardous conditions.
County school websites typically have closing announcements:
Local news stations also provide information about school closings:
Scheduled events, including days closed for client services, are listed below.
|Jun 19||Mon||Inservice for Staff, Closed to Clients|
|July 3-4||Mon-Tue||Independence Day|
|Aug 25||Fri||In-Service for Staff; closed to clients|
|Sep 4||Mon||Labor Day|
|Oct 13||Fri||Inservice for Staff, Closed to Clients|
|Nov 20-24||Mon-Fri||Thanksgiving Holiday|
|Dec 7||Thu||Gwinnett Open House 10am - 1pm|
|Dec 22||Fri||Holiday Party|
Dec 25 -|
|Jan 15||Mon||In-Service for Staff; closed to clients|
|Mar 1||Fri||In-Service for Staff; closed to clients|
|May 24||Fri||In-Service for Staff; closed to clients|
|May 27||Mon||Memorial Day|
|Jun 14||Fri||In-Service for Staff; closed to clients|
- Admissions Interest Form
- VR Referral Form [online] or [pdf]
- Gwinnett County Campus forms
- Forsyth County Campus forms
- Dawson County Campus forms
- Contact Corporate Office
- Contact Gwinnett County Campus
- Contact Forsyth County Campus
- Contact Dawson County Campus
- Make a Financial Contribution [online]
- Donate Goods or Services [online]
If you do not see a form that you need, or have trouble viewing or printing a PDF document, please Contact Us for assistance.
[online] forms can be completed directly in your web browser and are instantly sent to us when you click the “Submit” button.
[pdf] forms can be completed either on your computer or by hand. After completion, send the form to us by:
- emailing a digital copy to: email@example.com, or
- bring the form to one of our Campus locations, or
- mail a copy by US Postal Service to the address at the bottom of this page.