Meet Our Staff
Not only do we teach, but we learn as well
This is a motto by which our staff relates to their responsibilities. We accept each other for our own unique individual contributions while providing a caring environment where persons with disabilities can feel safe and connected.
With a long history of exceptional services, our staff members – the heart of our operations – are well trained and passionate about their talents and gifts they share with those we serve.
Staff members are subjected to rigorous training and testing protocol to ensure our knowledge and ethics remain exemplary; such as:
- Pre-employment Drug Testing
- State and Federal Background Checks, including Motor Vehicle Records
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Training
- Defensive Driving Training, if applicable
- HIPAA Compliance Training
- In adherence to our strict Quality Control standards, other areas of training occur on an ongoing basis