As a precaution due to the new Delta variant of COVID-19 we will continue enforcing safety practices and policies.
Here is a list we emphasize daily:
- Sanitizing and cleaning procedures remain in place.
- While individuals may still get drinks from the machine and use the microwaves, Creative staff will be assisting with this process.
- Creative staff will take individuals outside to participate in activities as much as possible.
- We will continue to practice social distancing as much as possible.
- Individuals must still wear a mask on the vans and sanitize their hands.
- If the individual is sick or someone in your household is sick, please refrain from attending the day program until they are symptom free.
- If your individual has been exposed to COVID-19 please notify Creative ASAP and quarantine them at home for 10 days.
Regarding Outings: Creative Enterprises will continue outings, but individuals must wear a mask on the van. We are monitoring the number of COVID-19 cases in Gwinnett and Forsyth; if these numbers increase due to the new Delta variant we will discontinue outings and notify you of this change.